September 12, 2009

NFL

Once Hines Ward fumbled the football within 10 yards of pay dirt, I began to worry about my first pick in my Yahoo! NFL Pick 'Em. But once that kick went through the uprights in overtime I breathed a sigh of relief and decided while on a hot streak to make my picks for the year.

NFC
Philadelphia Eagles- they win the East by going 11-5
New Orleans Saints- it's their turn isn't it?
Minnesota Vikings- Win division despite Brett Favre.
Seattle Seahawks- Didn't have the balls to pick San Francisco.
Chicago Bears- Super Bears, Super Bowl? Playoffs will suffice.
New York Giants- Still can't replace Plax, what an idiot.


AFC
New England Patriots- Yeah I'm sick of them but they're good.
Baltimore Ravens- Joe Flacco threw for 500 yards against me in Madden.
Indianapolis Colts- Same old, same old.
San Diego Chargers- By default.
Pittsburgh Steelers- Not as good of a year as last year but the playoffs are fun.
Miami Dolphins- Wildcatting into the playoffs.

There are my picks, so call Vegas and place your bets. But I am going to steer clear of playoff predictions and a Super Bowl winner for now because my baseball picks were so spot on.

No comments: