March 27, 2009

I'm Good

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/995006

It may not be a picture but it is just as funny as sad to check this bracket out and see how much red versus green there is. And I thought I knew a little bit about college basketball.

Speaking of the NCAA tournament: I am sure everyone has listened to the break down of each game over and over again, and while listening I know you have heard the phrase, "If they make their shots, they will win (or are tough to beat)".

WHAT?!?! If the little sisters of the poor hit their shots then they'll beat anyone. It is without a doubt one of the dumbest phrases involved with the break down of games. It's like saying, if Albert Pujols shows the power and great swing he displayed during BP he is going to go 4-4 today with a few home runs.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I, on the other hand, am kicking ass in my bracket.

You know who! said...

i want my monday mulling....so much i need to mull about