June 19, 2009

I Need A New Barber

I have long been a fan of graphics in hair. Being from Humboldt Park I am no stranger to seeing crazy designs and phrases on the back of someone's dome. But when it is done right I think it is some of the coolest stuff you can do, it's a temporary head tattoo. For instance this year when Lakers forward Lamar Odom donned a faint star on his head, I thought that is dope. Then the playoffs came and ex Bull/current Rocket Ron Artest had the Rockets logo cut out on his head, that idea and design easily took the cake. But while surfing the web I cam across this dude and his cut, and for the life of me I have no idea why I never thought of this?!? These graphics are not only hilarious but brilliant. Just take it and imagine seeing this dude in a class of yours or walking past you on the street. Dude is a showstopper.

No comments: